The Executive Team at Kargo continues to grow! We are excited to welcome Jeannine Shao Collins as our new Chief Client Officer and Matt Novick as our Chief Financial Officer. As visionary leaders with successful track records, their contributions to the business will be pivotal as we expand both our regional and global footprint.
Getting to Know: Jeannine Shao Collins
Jeannine spent 23 years at Meredith, rising in her career at the forefront of media’s transition to digital and mobile to ultimately serve as the EVP and Chief Innovation Officer. She was most recently the President of SeeHer, an organization that is part of the ANA, which was created to accurately portray all women and girls in marketing, advertising, media, and entertainment. In her new role as CCO, Jeannine will lead Kargo’s client acquisition and retention efforts.
And on a personal level…
- Residing in Manhattan with her husband and three children, Jeannine is proud to be part of a diverse city and household.
- She is the Co-Founder of Girl Starter, a media company which served to educate girls on the principles of entrepreneurship and business.
- A self-titled foodie, Jeannine loves spending time in the kitchen.
“Kargo is a truly unique organization with a focus on differentiated advertising that creates a positive impact for brands, media companies, and, most importantly, people. I am passionate about growing our client relationships and making a real change in advertising and business. This role gives me the opportunity to do both.”
- Jeannine Shao Collins, Chief Client Officer, Kargo
Getting to Know: Matt Novick
Matt comes to Kargo with over a decade of experience as a CFO, most recently at Covera Health and previously at PlaceIQ, where he helped lead to a successful acquisition by Precisely. He started his career in advertising at AOL, working within the finance and sales operations teams to drive digital growth. As CFO at Kargo, Matt will be bringing best-in-class financial oversight to Kargo’s global expansion and future acquisitions.
A bit more on Matt…
- He is a proud father of 4 – including identical twin baby boys!
- Matt is originally from Portland, Maine, where he once worked for the family business, hauling and selling furniture.
- An avid hockey fan, Matt had dreams of going pro and joining the NHL. While fortunate for Kargo, those dreams didn’t quite pan out… but he still finds time to play and is always rooting for his favorite team, the BostonBruins.
“I’m thrilled to join Kargo, one of the most dynamic and differentiated companies in digital advertising today. Harry’s vision and the team’s ability to execute that vision have driven significant growth for the company, and they have no plans of slowing down.”
- Matt Novick, Chief Financial Officer, Kargo
Welcome aboard, Jeannine and Matt! We are thrilled to have you with us at Kargo. To learn more about their new roles, read the full press release.